Welcome one another, therefore, as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God. Romans 15...
We hope you will visit us very soon! Here are a few things you need to know. Call the church office if you have additional questions.
Sunday morning worship is at
Other Sunday morning opportunities:
- Consider coming at 9:15 a.m. to check out our adult, youth, and children's Sunday School classes.
- After Sunday services, members often join each other for lunch at a local restaurant...a great time to get acquainted!
So that all can join us in worship, we have:
- An elevator from the sanctuary level to the Fellowship Hall / Classroom level.
- A ramp into the sanctuary on the east side of the building.
- Large print bulletins and hearing aid devices available at the entrance to the sanctuary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Church Office
What are the church office hours?
- The office is open Monday through Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
What is the fax number for the church?
- You can send us a fax at 321-255-4968.
How can I join the church?
- Members are received into the church by profession of faith, reaffirmation of faith, or letter of transfer, or as affiliate members. The Pastor can explain the meaning of each of these options and help you determine which is appropriate for you.
What if I have not been baptized?
- Adults not previously baptized will receive the sacrament on the occasion of the public profession of faith and reception into the Church during a regular morning worship service.
Can my child be baptized at Palmdale Presbyterian Church?
- To arrange a baptism for your child, please call the church office. Baptisms are scheduled seasonally or on a Sunday morning convenient for the family. A conference between the parents and the Pastor is required before the baptism. One of the parents should be a member of the church.
How can I schedule a wedding at the church?
- Weddings may be scheduled by calling the church office. Information concerning dates, fees, and facilities will be provided. The Pastor will schedule counseling interviews prior to the wedding.
Can I make funeral arrangements for a loved one?
- The Pastor is available immediately for counseling and consultation in the event of the death of a loved one. In this situation, please contact the Pastor as soon as possible.